OPTIMATE™ POWER UP HELPS WITH
- Prebiotics and probiotics for intestinal health
- Magnesium, calcium and phosphorus for lactating
- Essential trace elements for a healthy animal
WHY USE OPTIMATE™ POWER UP?
- Prebiotics to feed the rumen bacteria so your herd can perform at its best
- Probiotics provide good bacteria to help with maintaining gut health
- Essential mix of magnesium, calcium and trace elements to support your herd to perform at their best
- Optimate™ Power Up is intended to give back to the cow what milking takes out. Non-toxic, no antibiotics a more natural way to support your herd
WHAT IS OPTIMATE™ POWER UP?
Optimate™ Power Up has a special blend of macro minerals designed by Nutritionists and scientifically proven to help your dairy herd's performance during lactation.
Optimate™ Power Up has the added benefit of Kemin® ClLOSAT® probiotics. Kemin has identified and selected Bacillus subtilis PB6 as an active substance that helps maintain the balance of microflora in the intestinal tract of livestock. This helps with the maintenance and productivity of healthy animals.
Optimate™ Power Up has the added benefit of Diamond V® Original XPC™ Yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Diamond V® Original products represent “the one-and-only original” in the field of fermentation products for animal nutrition and health. Validated by extensive peer-reviewed research, original products continue to provide the best return on investment in the market today.
ABOUT KEMIN® CLOSTAT® PROBIOTICS:
CLOSTAT® contains a proprietary, patented strain of Bacillus subtilis PB6.This unique, naturally occurring, spore-forming microorganism has been identified and selected by Kemin® to help maintain the balance of microflora in the intestinal tract of livestock.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Feed Optimate™ Power Up via silo, mixer wagon, in-shed feeder or on feed pads
- Suitable with maize and grass silage dairy meal, dairy blends.
- Feed 300 grams per cow per day
- Designed to be fed to lactating dairy cows